Brevard Music Group's
CUBA CULTURAL CRUISE!
October 29 - November 6, 2016
Saturday Oct 29:
- Pre-party & Miami's Little Havana
Sunday Oct 30
- Set sail for Cuba
Sunday Nov 6
- Return to Miami
PRE-CRUISE PARTY AT MIAMI'S LITTLE HAVANA
CUBAOCHO CULTURAL & ARTS CENTER
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Sunday, October 30 to Saturday, November 6, 2016
CUBA PORTS OF CALL
THE ADONIA'S STATEROOMS
EIGHT DAYS THAT COULD CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE THE WORLD!
THE PRE-CRUISE DINNER & PARTY
As a kick off to our unique Cuban Cultural Experience our cruise attendees will be our special guests at a traditional catered Cuban dinner the night before we cruise to Cuba. CubaOcho Cultural & Arts Center on Miami's Little Havana's 8th Street district in Miami will be our host venue for an amazing night of dining, music and dancing. Round trip bus transportation from and to our host hotel at the Port of Miami to CubaOcho will be included.
For the true explorer, the world isn't just something to be seen. It's something to be touched, shared, moved, in some small way, by the meeting of cultures. The Brevard Music Group and Travel By Ginny travel agency present our cruise to Roland's birthplace, the island of Cuba, to you. Your world is about to become a little wider! Join Roland, Mikell, the Brevard Music Group with Daphne Lacy at Travel By Ginny and a few close friends as we open the pristine waters and white sands of the largest island in the Caribbean to you - Cuba!
This one-of-a-kind "Cuban Cultural Cruise" experience will offer cultural exchange voyages to multiple locations in Cuba, including Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba. In order to enable you to experience Cuban society, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the Cuban music, cuisine and culture while coming home to the safety of your cruise ship accommodations.
THE CRUISE SHIP
The modern 704-passenger Adonia, your home for the seven days of your journey, is a small adventure in itself. In addition to nourishing your hunger to make a difference, your voyage will also nourish your body with thoughtfully prepared, Cuban-inspired meals that include a variety of vegetarian options. There's a pool, a gym, a games deck, even a full-sized library. And, of course, there's the infinite mystery of the wide, wide sea around you. So your spirit gets a bit of extra nourishment too. But, beyond its built-in amenities, what matters most about the Adonia is its size. It's small enough to let you get genuinely acquainted with your fellow travelers: the people who share your desire for meaningful human connection. And, for our adventurers, that's the most important amenity of all.
CRUISE ITINERARY -
Day 1: Half a day voyage to Havana
Day 1 & 2: Cultural Exchange Activities in Havana
Day 3: Travel To Cienfuegos
Day 4: Cultural Exchange Activities in Cienfugeos
Day 5: Half a Day Voyage to Santiago de Cuba
Day 5: Cultural Exchange Activities in Santiago de Cuba
Day 6 & 7: Voyage Back to Miami
PRE-CRUISE PARTY & CRUISE PRICING
Prices shown include cruise taxes, port charges and visa fees. Saturday evening in Little Havana; dinner, music, dancing and transportation from and to host hotel. Prices do not include hotel accommodations.
- Interior Stateroom - $2199 per person based on double occupancy or $4398 for two people.
- Ocean View Stateroom - $2899 per person based on double occupancy or $5798 for two people.
- Balcony Stateroom - $3499 per person based on double occupancy or $6998 for two people.
FEBRUARY EARLY-BIRD SPECIALS:
- Deposit: Purchase your cruise before February 29, 2016 and your deposit is reduced to $500 per person. Balance due August 1, 2016.
- On-Board Credit: Purchase your cruise before February 29, 2016and get $50 onboard credit for Inside Staterooms or $100 onboard credit for Ocean View and Balcony staterooms.
- We Pay Your Gratuities: Purchase your cruise before February 29, 2016 and Brevard Music Group will pay for the full $80.50 per person gratuities.
AFTER FEBRUARY 29, 2016:
- A $600 per person deposit is due at time of cruise purchase. Balance is due August 1st, 2016. A $50 per stateroom onboard credit will be extended to all cruise purchasers. Purchasers will be responsible for all gratuities.
Stateroom Availability: We only have 16 staterooms available to our group at this time. Due to the fact that this is the ONLY cruise sanctioned by the Cuban and United States governments, availability is very tight and pricing on additional cabins, if they become available, may be higher. This is a unique and safe opportunity to experience the "forgotten island" in its raw form before it becomes a popular tourist destination.
Travel Insurance: For your protection we strongly recommend all cruise passangers purchase travel insurance. When purchasing your cruise package please ask us for a travel insurance quote.
- More than 90 days before departure: no cancellation fee.
- 90 to 76 days: forfeit deposit.
- 75 to 46 days: 50% of full fare.
- 45 to 31 days: 75% of full fare.
- 30 days or less: 100% of fare.
FOR ADDITIONAL CRUISE INFORMATION AND TO PURCHASE YOUR ADVENTURE TO CUBA PLEASE CONTACT: